Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 21 - My Shoulders

The Man in the Mirror Journey
is a journey of walking out of a tomb and recognizing everyday the beauty and significance of how God created us. Instead of rebounding and finding esteem in the arms of someone else, these are the step to seeing it in the arms of God
Day 21
My Shoulders
Matthew 10:12
"When you knock on a door, be courteous in your greeting. If they welcome you, be gentle in your conversation. If they don't welcome you, quietly withdraw. Don't make a scene. Shrug your
shoulders and be on your way. You can be sure that on Judgment Day they'll be mighty sorry—but it's no concern of yours now.

The Old Reflection
Carrying a log across your shoulders while you're hefting a boulder with your arms Is nothing compared to the burden of putting up with a fool.

They tie up heavy loads and put them on men's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.


God is my Shoulder
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

John 3:31
"The One who comes from above is head and shoulders over other messengers from God. The earthborn is earthbound and speaks earth language; the heavenborn is in a league of his own. He sets out the evidence of what he saw and heard in heaven. No one wants to deal with these facts. But anyone who examines this evidence will come to stake his life on this: that God himself is the truth.

Psalm 81:6
"I took the world off your shoulders, freed you from a life of hard labor. You called to me in your pain; I got you out of a bad place. I answered you from where the thunder hides, I proved you at Meribah Fountain.

My New Reflection
About ________he said: "Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders."

He says, "I removed the burden from _______ shoulders; their hands were set free from the basket.

Psalm 27:6
God holds me head and shoulders above all who try to pull me down. I'm headed for his place to offer anthems that will raise the roof! Already I'm singing God-songs; I'm making music to God.

Galatians 1:13
I'm sure that you've heard the story of my earlier life when I lived in the Jewish way. In those days I went all out in persecuting God's church. I was systematically destroying it. I was so enthusiastic about the traditions of my ancestors that I advanced head and shoulders above my peers in my career. Even then God had designs on me. Why, when I was still in my mother's womb he chose and called me out of sheer generosity! Now he has intervened and revealed his Son to me so that I might joyfully tell non-Jews about him.

Wisdom

Mark 6:11
"If you're not welcomed, not listened to, quietly withdraw. Don't make a scene. Shrug yourshoulders and be on your way."

2 Corinthians 1:24
We're not in charge of how you live out the faith, looking over your shoulders, suspiciously critical. We're partners, working alongside you, joyfully expectant. I
know that you stand by your own faith, not by ours.

Prayer
Father God, its been a blessed day and we start our tomorrow standing on your shoulders, being elevated in your word and in your wisdom!
I thank you for the word that reflects your very nature.
I praise you for this process to be able to see you even in my shoulders!
Remove the stress that is lodged in there from the burden of the past. Release the toxins that have grown comfortable in the weight of our shoulders!
Thank you for healing us!
Bag Ladies we have been, Carrying around emotional baggage and holding on to things that weight us down. But you a remove it from our shoulders. You can massage us and bring comfort to our bodies.
We relax in your spirit and in your truth
We give you praise and glory!
Amen
Shamael

No comments:

Post a Comment