Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 16-My Forehead

The Man in the Mirror Journey
is a journey of walking out of a tomb and recognizing everyday the beauty and significance of how God created us. Instead of rebounding and finding esteem in the arms of someone else, these are the step to seeing it in the arms of God
Day 16
My Forehead


My Old reflection
Isaiah 48:4
For I knew how stubborn you were; the sinews of your neck were iron, your forehead was bronze.

My New Reflection
Exodus 13:9
This observance will be for you like a sign on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that the law of the LORD is to be on your lips. For the LORD brought you out of Egypt with his mighty hand.


Ezekiel 3:9
I will make your forehead like the hardest stone, harder than flint. Do not be afraid of them or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious house."

Revelation 7:3
"Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God."

Revelation 14:1
[ The Lamb and the 144,000 ]
Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.

Prayer!
Father God! I praise you right here in the dressing room, because no matter where I am I must stop and give you the praise and honor that you are due! Thank you God for making me a beautiful person inside! Reflecting what you want me to shine! I am marked on my forehead by your GRACE! I am MARKED on my forehead with promise! Thank you for placing us in favor always! Designing every bit around the gift of free will! I choose to love you! I choose to serve you! I choose to be happy. I choose to let it go! I choose to forgive . I choose to not make it to deep and surrender even when I don't know how to figure surrendering out, because I choose to NOT live in the lie, I choose to live in truth. Thank you for free will, thank you for being a gentleman and pursuing me the way you have and consistanly do!
Dude! You get me! you really do huh? Cuz only you could know that I needed to see myself the way you designed me

No comments:

Post a Comment