Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 7 - Ears - Hearing

The Man in the Mirror Journey
is a journey of walking out of a tomb and recognizing everyday the beauty and significance of how God created us. Instead of rebonding and finding esteem in the arms of someone else, these are the step to seeing it in the arms of God

Day 7
Ears - Hearing
Luke 4:21 NKJV
And He began to say to them, “Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your
hearing.”


When our Hearing got
Separated from God's voice

Genesis 3:8
When they heard the sound of God strolling in the garden in the evening breeze, the Man and his Wife hid in the trees of the garden, hid from God.


Hearing Heart-Break

Psalm 55:20
And this, my best friend, betrayed his best friends; his life betrayed his word. All my life I've been charmed by his speech, never dreaming he'd turn on me. His words, which were music to my ears, turned to daggers in my heart.


Hearing what FAITH & Knowledge
does for our new ears

Romans 2:12
If you sin without knowing what you're doing, God takes that into account. But if you sin knowing full well what you're doing, that's a different story entirely. Merely
hearing God's law is a waste of your time if you don't do what he commands. Doing, not hearing, is what makes the difference with God.

Romans 2:13 Amplified
For it is not merely hearing the Law [read] that makes one righteous before God, but it is the doers of the Law who will be held guiltless and acquitted and justified.

So faith comes by hearing [what is told], and what is heard comes by the preaching [of the message that came from the lips] of Christ (the Messiah Himself).

The Prayer for my EARS

Psalm 141:1
God, come close. Come quickly! Open your ears—it's my voice,_________ you're hearing! Treat my prayer as sweet incense rising; my raised hands are my evening prayers.

The Blessing for my ears
Proverbs 4:20
Dear friend, listen well to my words; tune your ears to my voice. Keep my message in plain view at all times. Concentrate! Learn it by heart! Those who discover these words live, really live; body and soul, they're bursting with health.

The Promise

Romans 10:17NKJV
So then faith comes by
hearing, and hearing by the word of God.



Listen!

Revelation 2:17
"Are your ears awake? Listen. Listen to the Wind Words, the Spirit blowing through the churches. I'll give the sacred manna to every conqueror; I'll also give a clear, smooth stone inscribed with your new name, your secret new name."

This is super cool and my favorite, because it reminds me how Peter was once Simon until God saw the ROCK of strength in him, and renamed him! I pray we will hear the new name Christ has for our future! It maybe Courageous, Listener, who knows :-)

Listen, dear friends, to God's truth, bend your ears to what I tell you. I'm chewing on the morsel of a proverb; I'll let you in on the sweet old truths, Stories we heard from our fathers, counsel we learned at our mother's knee. We're not keeping this to ourselves, we're passing it along to the next generation— God's fame and fortune, the marvelous things he has done.

Psalm 84:8
God-of-the-Angel-Armies, listen: O God of Jacob, open your ears—I'm praying! Look at our shields, glistening in the sun, our faces, shining with your gracious anointing.

Remind MY EARS
Psalm 92:10
But you've made______________ strong as a charging bison, you've honored______________with a festive parade. The sight of my critics going down is still fresh, the rout of my malicious detractors. My EARS are filled with the
SOUNDS OF PROMISE: "__________ will prosper like palm trees,_________ will Grow tall like Lebanon cedars;__________is transplanted to God's courtyard, I will grow tall in the presence of God, lithe and green, virile still in old age.

Prayer
in a soft voice I pray
Lord God thank you for HEARING my call! I have been lead to ever scripture that I need as I seek you. Many have asked if I'm ok, some people don't understand why I am doing this, but I praise you and thank you for those who do!
This was never meant for my glory...it was never meant to embarrass anyone...
I want people to see you in my mistakes! I want to see you in my mistakes!
I've been craving to HEAR your voice, and I grew separate from you God because just like Eve, I let the enemy tempt me with something attractive.
My desire is to HEAR you. Hear you next steps for my life, HEAR how to reach my girlfriends who are struggling and are separated from you. I want to hear HOW TO BE PATIENT. I want to HEAR how to BE STILL. God I don't know what that even looks like...I don't know how to start...teach me GOD. I want to HEAR your No's and be ok with it...
I want to HEAR you YES and not be afraid of the next step.
David was vulnerable and he was a King. I am a women after your heart to God...a Queen, and I pray openly not wanting just to HEAR you from the distance that I have been, but IMAX my hearing. turn it into surround sound!
I want to hear your TRUMPET in the stillness of the night. I want to HEAR your whisper in the midst of a chaotic day!
I SEEK your mouth specifically God
In Jesus name who HEARD you in the Garden, who said I know you ALWAYS HEAR me, Hosanna died on a cross LISTENING to your command...even when he yelled out" have you forsaken me, he did not move until he heard your voice and said it is DONE!
It is in that NAME, that Savior, that Christ, that living EARpiece that I cover this prayer in!
Amen
Sham a El - my name meaning "The God who hears" or "Lord God Hear our Prayer" & all the other loved ones who are stretching their hearing

No comments:

Post a Comment