Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 14-My Throat

The Man in the Mirror Journey
is a journey of walking out of a tomb and recognizing everyday the beauty and significance of how God created us. Instead of rebounding and finding esteem in the arms of someone else, these are the step to seeing it in the arms of God
My Throat

My Old Reflection
I am worn out calling for help; my throat is parched.
My eyes fail, looking for my God.

Do not run until your feet are bare and your throat is dry.
But you said, 'It's no use! I love foreign gods, and I must go after them.

"Their throats are open graves; their tongues practice deceit."
"The poison of vipers is on their lips."

The Problem

"Shout! A full-throated shout!
Hold nothing back—a trumpet-blast shout!
Tell my people what's wrong with their lives,
face my family Jacob with their sins!
They're busy, busy, busy at worship,
and love studying all about me.
To all appearances they're a nation of right-living people— law-abiding, God-honoring. They ask me, 'What's the right thing to do?'
and love having me on their side. But they also complain,
'Why do we fast and you don't look our way?
Why do we humble ourselves and you don't even notice?'


What I look like in the MIRROR

You remind me of Pharaoh's well-groomed and satiny mares.
Pendant earrings line the elegance of your cheeks; strands of jewels illumine the curve of your throat. I'm making jewelry for you, gold and silver jewelry that will mark and accent your beauty.

Let the high praises of God be in their throats...


Prayer

Father God! From our throats we yell out a mighty praise tat passes through our teeth, past our tongue, passed our lips and mouths into the atmosphere!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the process!
Thank you for allowing us to see every detail of who we are in the word. Seeing you in theses things.
dress our neck with holiness and righteousness like it was Cartier Diamonds...
We too look rough on the outside, but from the PRESSURE of the PROCESS
you old us into beautiful timeless precious stones...ROCKS
Rock=Strength
Rock=Peter
Peter-Simon=the new name for the new season!
We praise you!!!!
We don't start at service. We do it in the MIRROR...
God you just want to hang with us you...a special intimacy
Fill this place that has no reference of time. but fill it
cause you always here :-)
this prayer is sincere like all of my prayers! I pray it from my heart. I don't want to be two faced, so remove confusion from my day to day life so people can see the difference!
Praise you GOD
AMEN
Sham

No comments:

Post a Comment