Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 19 - My Neck

The Man in the Mirror Journey
is a journey of walking out of a tomb and recognizing everyday the beauty and significance of how God created us. Instead of rebounding and finding esteem in the arms of someone else, these are the step to seeing it in the arms of God
Day 19
My Neck

The message
I'm on the edge of losing it— the pain in my gut keeps burning. I'm ready to tell my story of failure, I'm no longer smug in my sin. My enemies are alive and in action, a lynch mob after my
neck. I give out good and get back evil from God-haters who can't stand a God-lover.


How I trip & fall and break my neck...
I was at ease, but He has shattered me;He also has taken me by my neck, and shaken me to pieces; He has set me up for His target,

I'll be having a great day, then all of a sudden a thought, a tweet, a fb photo, an argument effects me! I'm praying against this.
I want people to understand my hear better, but I shouldn't get broken when they don't, or let the enemy use these distractions
against me. I REBUKE it in the name of Jesus

Psalm 73:6
Therefore pride serves as their
necklace;Violence covers them like a garment.

Matthew 18:6
[ Jesus Warns of Offenses ]
“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Acts 15:9-11

9 and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. 10Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? 11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christa]" style="font-size: 0.75em; line-height: 0.5em; ">[a] we shall be saved in the same manner as they.”


My Neck is SAVED by Grace
New King James Version
Then he said, “If now I have found grace in Your sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray, go among us, even though we are a stiff-necked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us as Your inheritance.”

Deuteronomy 9:5-7
It is not because of your righteousness or the uprightness of your heart that you go in to possess their land, but because of the wickedness of these nations that the LORD your God drives them out from before you, and that He may fulfill the word which the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. 6 Therefore understand that the LORD your God is not giving you this good land to possess because of your righteousness, for you are a stiff-NECKed people.

7 “Remember! Do not forget how you provoked the LORD your God to wrath in the wilderness. From the day that you departed from the land of Egypt until you came to this place, you have been rebellious against the LORD.

One Moment Please...
the above scripture is so very important because I remind myself that I am walking around the walking the wall that GOD is going to destroy so that I may walk into my promise land. Let us remind ourselves that no calculated step
can get you here, it is by GRACE and grace alone!
I know I have been difficult in the wilderness. I've been complaining, making wrong turns! Man I fell in love with someone and made wrong decision after wrong decision..tryn to do right! It lead me on a longer path. But that's ok
because now I can see clearer! And that clarity shows me that it is by GRACE & Mercy for me to obtain the promise land laid out before me!


God's Response
Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart,

Proverbs 3:22
So they will be life to your soul And grace to your neck.

Isaiah 8:8
He will pass through Judah, He will overflow and pass over, He will reach up to the neck; And the stretching out of his wings Will fill the breadth of Your land, O Immanuel.

Isaiah 52:2
Shake yourself from the dust, arise; Sit down, O Jerusalem! Loose yourself from the bonds of your neck, O captive daughter of Zion!

Psalm 32:7
God's my island hideaway, keeps danger far from the shore, throws garlands of hosannas around my neck

My New Reflection
Shamael cheeks are lovely with ornaments,
Your neck with chains of gold.

Shamael,your neck is like the tower of David, Built for an armory,
On which hang a thousand bucklers, All shields of mighty men.


I just want my husband to see this, but I'll see it first:-)
Shamael you have ravished my heart,
My sister, my spouse; You have ravished my heart With one look of your eyes, With one link of your necklace.

Prayer
God you are the head of this church!
You are the head of this temple...this body, you are my head!
I thank you for the authority that you have that destroys the bonds,
layers, cords, and chains wrapped around our NECKS!
Let us be RELEASED in JESUS name!!! Freedom in Jesus Name!
God if the man is the head of the household then I am the neck, and how can I support the head if I am broken? How can the body that flows from our direction
sustain itself if the neck is broken?
If the Neck is bruised and stiff?...
God I can see so many relationships STUCK in limbo because the NECK is sick, bruised, damaged, broken...it's like looking at a head with a neck cask on it!
The body is paralyzed, blood and life isn't getting to the head.
Father these men get direction from the top..YOU,and you have given us
the bride a purpose and we have distorted it, we can perverted it,
we have misused it, and tried to redifine it!
I hold no power, but through the authory of Jesus Christ I pray that every person attached to this prayer, to my obedience, will experince the domino effect of your grace and mercy! Release us in the name of Jesus!
Rebuild the Tower...the neck!

Pray against those who have cause other people to fall and sin. I know I was wrong when I seduced that guy for attention and affection...when I caused that Man of God to fall. It wasn't recent, but the effects and consequences of it stop today!
and you praying this with me...even if it is just one person,
let us believe that we are more than how we valued ourselves yesterday!

I dont have the words...I just have a heart that wants to do right!
I just have a mind set on higher things
I just have a promise I WONT let go of, and
I want these stupid walls to fall so I can walk in all that you have for me!
Lets GET IT JESUS
Make me the Neck for the man who is the Head that you created!
I'm a special creation and it takes a special head...
God make this prayer AIRBONE!!!! Let it be contagious...let people add to this prayer in the comment box...let this prayer continue on earth as it is doing so in heaven!
I love you!
In Jesus Name we pray
Shamael and the children of the light
keep the prayer going holy spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment