Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 4 - My Eyes and Ears

The Man in the Mirror Journey
is a journey of walking out of a tomb and recognizing everyday the beauty and significance of how God created us. Instead of rebounding, re-bonding, and finding esteem in the arms of someone else, these are the step to seeing it in the arms of God
Day 4
My Eyes and Ears

Matthew 13:14-17
Your EARS are open but you don't HEAR a thing. Your EYES are awake but you don't SEE a thing. The people are block heads! They stick their fingers in their ears so they won't have to listen; They screw their EYES shut so they won't have to deal with me face to face and let me heal them



My old eyes
Mark 9: 46 (not sure) - 48 The Message
And if your EYE distracts you from God, pull it out. And throw it away. You're better off one-eyed and alive than exercising your twenty-twenty vision from inside the fire of hell

My old ears
Matthew 13:18-22 The Message
Study this story of the farmer planting seed. When anyone HEARS news of the kingdom and doesn't take it in, it just remains on the SURFACE, and so the Evil One come along and plucks it right out of that person's heart. This is the seed the farmer scatter on the road.
"This seed cast in the gravel-this is the person who HEARS and instantly responds with enthusiasm. But there is no soil of character, and so when the EMOTIONS wear off and some difficulty arrives, there is nothing to show for it.
The SEED cast in the weeds is the person who HEARS the kingdom news, but weeds of WORRY and ILLUSIONS about getting more and wanting everything under the sun strangle what was HEARD,and NOTHING comes of it.


The Promise
My Ears
Matthew 13:23
The seed cast on good earth is the person who HEARS and takes in the News, and then produces a harvest beyond his WILDEST DREAMS

My Eyes
Luke 2:30-32
God, you can now RELEASE your servant_______,release me in peace as you promised. With my own EYES I've. SEEN your salvation; its now out in the open for everyone to SEE: A God-revealing light to the non-Jewish nations, and of glory for your people Israel.

The Blessing
Matthew 13:16-17 The Message
But______ has God-blessed EYES...EYES that SEE! And God-blessed EARS...EARS that HEAR! A lot of people, prophets and humble believers among them, would have given anything to SEE what you are SEEing, to HEAR what you are HEARing, but never had the chance.

Prayer
In the midst of distraction I come before you today knowing that my eyes and my ears have been distracted from you in so many different areas and I bow humbly standing on your word, standing on the promise asking for you to release me from the separation. Lord because my FLESH is attached and has grown around these things...I ask that u give me comfort when u surgically remove the layers that have clouded my vision and tainted my hearing. Let me not hear about prophetic word from someone else, let me HEAR the word myself, let me SEE the MIRICLES with my eyes and not the devastation of the things surrounding me!
YOU are my eyes! You are my ears! We come against hysterical blindness, honey-dipped illusions, sweet contaminated stories, unacceptable conversation, and whatever else has caused the separation. We stand in the prayer of Agreement, knowing that when 2 or more are gathered together there you will be!
God you are so AWESOME! Bless those who have been discipline even though their emotions tug them away! And for those who haven't master discipline or fall after being consistent let them HEAR and SEE the resurrection power! In you Holy name, MOVE and do what you do best because in your name, Jesus Christ is the authority recognized and the invitation to the process of salvation available
Amen!
Love the one you named Sham a-EL "The God who Hears!!!"

1 comment:

  1. I recieve this with just as much hope as I did then. Amen

    ReplyDelete