Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 18-My Head

The Man in the Mirror Journey
is a journey of walking out of a tomb and recognizing everyday the beauty and significance of how God created us. Instead of rebounding and finding esteem in the arms of someone else, these are the step to seeing it in the arms of God
Day 18
My Head
The New King James Version

My Old Reflection
And I said: “O my God, I am too ashamed and humiliated to lift up my face to You, my God; for our iniquities have risen higher than our HEADS, and our guilt has grown up to the heavens.

2 Timothy 3:4
traitors,
headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

The Promise
I loooooove theses :-)

and the ransomed of the LORD will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

But You, O LORD, are a shield for me,My glory and the One who lifts up my head.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.

And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me;Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.

God's Response
usually I leave a blank but I want to show how real it looks when you put your name there

Matthew 6:17
But Shamael, when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face,

Luke 21:28
Now when these things begin to happen Shamael, look up and lift up your head, because your redemption draws near.”

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

1 Corinthians 11:5
But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for that is one and the same as if her head were shaved.

1 Corinthians 11:7
For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man.

1 Corinthians 11:10
For this reason the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels.

1 Corinthians 12:20-22

But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.

And the eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you”; nor again the HEAD to the feet, “I have no need of you.”

No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary.

My True Reflection
I'm placing my name in there and saying it to my reflection

The king loved Shamael more than all the other women, and she obtained grace and favor in his sight more than all the virgins; so he set the royal crown upon her head and made her queen instead of Vashti.

Then Samuel took a flask of oil and poured it on Shamael's head and kissed her, saying, "Has not the LORD anointed you leader over his inheritance?

Isaiah 59:17
For Shamael put on righteousness as a breastplate, And a helmet of salvation on her head; She put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, And was clad ( a cover of metal used for armor plating) zeal (enthusiasm for a cause or idea) as a cloak (something that covers or conceals).

John 13:9
Simon Peter (
Shamael aka THE ROCK) said to Him, “Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head!”

God's my Reflection
Ephesians 1:22
And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be
head over all things to the church,

Ephesians 4:15
but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—

Ephesians 5:23
For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.

Colossians 1:18
And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

Colossians 2:10
and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.

Colossians 2:18-20

Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.
Therefore,if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as
though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations—

Prayer

Lord God!
Thank you for your word! Thank you for your patience! Thank you for your HEALING process! Thank you!
I looooooove these scriptures above! God I acknowledge that YOU are the HEAD of my life! You give me wisdom, intelligence, foresight, direction, vision, prophecy...you set my path in order!
If I died with Christ, like when I said I receive this salvation, than God this

Colossians 2:18-20 shows me FULL CIRCLE how walking out of this tomb, surrendering to the process of dying daily to sin, old habits, and tainted perspective! You are : Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.

You are nourishing every part of my body with you love! Your knitting everything together by your word! I can see only what you allow me to understand, and I surrender to that!

I come against the enemy who would want us to fall backwards on this process! Want to distract us from the path laid before us!
You are my Head Father and you have authority, so it is in your name that I proclaim VICTORY over my life and my circumstances! It is in your name that I stretch my hands to the people next to me and stand with them on the
things that they are seeking you for!

Continue to guide me on how you want me to move in this. Remove the dates I dont need to be on...as my phone lights up. Help us from fb and tweet distractions
Its hard..
I love you
In Jesus name we pray!
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment