Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 15-My Cheeks

The Man in the Mirror Journey
is a journey of walking out of a tomb and recognizing everyday the beauty and significance of how God created us. Instead of rebounding and finding esteem in the arms of someone else, these are the step to seeing it in the arms of God
Day 15
My Cheeks

The old reflection
Lamentations 1:2
Bitterly she weeps at night, tears are upon her cheeks. Among all her lovers there is none to comfort her. All her friends have betrayed her; they have become her enemies.

The new reflection
Song of Solomon 1:10
Your cheeks are beautiful with earrings, your neck with strings of jewels.


Song of Solomon 5:13
His cheeks are like beds of spice yielding perfume.



How I honor God
Matthew 5:39
But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.


Prayer
I made it God! I made it before midnight! Heavenly father I pray you find my sacrifice sweet and you see my heart, and my worship in my commitment to this thing! The beauty all and all is not in my dicecting myself bit by bit in the word,but to meditate how much of who I am, how much of what I see..mwhat my reflection is, that come from you. Every part of my face was made for worship,praise, and to be an example of your glory
Lord God you said to turn the other cheeck, and I pray that the anger that follows when you feel like you've been taken advantage of, that you were used for your kindness will be released. Its hard turning the other cheek, but I'm way to deep now God not to at least try and surrender to the process!
I pray over miscommunication, and praise you for every blessed moment that comes from this journey! You are so awesome! To take my pride and remove it, to take my mistake and use itfor your glory.
Thank you for the process!
In jesus name we pray
Amen
Sham

No comments:

Post a Comment