Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 51-My Flesh

The Man in the Mirror Journey
is a journey of walking out of a tomb and recognizing everyday the beauty and significance of how God created us. Instead of rebounding,re-bonding and finding esteem in the arms of someone else, these are the step to seeing it in the arms of God
Day 51
My Flesh

My Origin
Genesis 2:21
God put the Man into a deep sleep. As he slept he removed one of his ribs and replaced it with flesh. God then used the rib that he had taken from the Man to make Woman and presented her to the Man.

Genesis 2:23
The Man said, "Finally! Bone of my bone, flesh of my flesh! Name her Woman for she was made from Man." Therefore a man leaves his father and mother and embraces his wife. They become one flesh. The two of them, the Man and his Wife, were naked, but they felt no shame.


The Old Refection
Ezekiel 44:6
"Tell this bunch of rebels, this family Israel, 'Message of God, the Master: No more of these vile obscenities, Israel, dragging irreverent and unrepentant outsiders, uncircumcised in heart and flesh, into my Sanctuary, feeding them the sacrificial offerings as if it were the food for a neighborhood picnic. With all your vile obscenities, you've broken trust with me, the solemn covenant I made with you. You haven't taken care of my holy things. You've hired out the work to foreigners who care nothing for this place, my Sanctuary. No irreverent and unrepentant aliens, uncircumcised in heart or flesh, not even the ones who live among Israelites, are to enter my Sanctuary.'

Psalm 38:5
The cuts in my flesh stink and grow maggots because I've lived so badly. And now I'm flat on my face feeling sorry for myself morning to night. All my insides are on fire, my body is a wreck. I'm on my last legs; I've had it— my life is a vomit of groans.

Non Believers
2 John 1:7
[ Don't Walk Out on God ]
There are a lot of smooth-talking charlatans loose in the world who refuse to believe that Jesus Christ was truly human, a flesh-and-blood human being. Give them their true title: Deceiver! Antichrist!



When My Flesh is SUPPOSE
to be bonded with another
Matthew 19:4
He answered, "Haven't you read in your Bible that the Creator originally made man and woman for each other, male and female? And because of this, a man leaves father and mother and
is firmly bonded to his wife, becoming one flesh—no longer two bodies but one. Because God created this organic union of the two sexes, no one should desecrate his art by cutting them apart."

Malachi 2:16
"I hate divorce," says the God of Israel. God-of-the-Angel-Armies says, "I hate the violent dismembering of the 'one flesh' of marriage." So watch yourselves. Don't let your guard down. Don't cheat.

Ephesians 5:29
No one abuses his own body, does he? No, he feeds and pampers it. That's how Christ treats us, the church, since we are part of his body. And this is why a man leaves father and mother and cherishes his wife. No longer two, they become "one flesh." This is a huge mystery, and I don't pretend to understand it all. What is clearest to me is the way Christ treats the church. And this provides a good picture of how each husband is to treat his wife, loving himself in loving her, and how each wife is to honor her husband.

Shout out to
"Jesus Christo"!
John 1:14
The Word became flesh and blood, and moved into the neighborhood. We saw the glory with our own eyes, the one-of-a-kind glory, like Father, like Son, Generous inside and out, true from start to finish.

John 6:47
"I'm telling you the most solemn and sober truth now: Whoever believes in me has real life, eternal life. I am the Bread of Life. Your ancestors ate the manna bread in the desert and died. But now here is Bread that truly comes down out of heaven. Anyone eating this Bread will not die, ever. I am the Bread—living Bread!—who came down out of heaven. Anyone who eats this Bread will live—and forever! The Bread that I present to the world so that it can eat and live is myself, this flesh-and-blood self."

John 6:53
But Jesus didn't give an inch. "Only insofar as you eat and drink flesh and blood, the fleshand blood of the Son of Man, do you have life within you. The one who brings a hearty appetite to this eating and drinking has eternal life and will be fit and ready for the Final Day. My flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. By eating my flesh and drinking my blood you enter into me and I into you. In the same way that the fully alive Father sent me here and I live because of him, so the one who makes a meal of me lives because of me. This is the Bread from heaven. Your ancestors ate bread and later died. Whoever eats this Bread will live always."

John 12:47
"If anyone hears what I am saying and doesn't take it seriously, I don't reject him. I didn't come to reject the world; I came to save the world. But you need to know that whoever puts me off, refusing to take in what I'm saying, is willfully choosing rejection. The Word, the Word-made-flesh that I have spoken and that I am, that Word and no other is the last word. I'm not making any of this up on my own. The Father who sent me gave me orders, told me what to say and how to say it. And I know exactly what his command produces: real and eternal life. That's all I have to say. What the Father told me, I tell you."

Hebrews 2:14
Since the children are made of flesh and blood, it's logical that the Savior took on flesh and blood in order to rescue them by his death. By embracing death, taking it into himself, he destroyed the Devil's hold on death and freed all who cower through life, scared to death of death.

Genuine Spirit
1 John 4:2
Here's how you test for the genuine Spirit of God. Everyone who confesses openly his faith in Jesus Christ—the Son of God, who came as an actual flesh-and-blood person—comes from God and belongs to God. And everyone who refuses to confess faith in Jesus has nothing in common with God. This is the spirit of antichrist that you heard was coming. Well, here it is, sooner than we thought!

My New Reflection
Song of Solomon 4:6
The sweet, fragrant curves of your body, the soft, spiced contours of your flesh Invite me, and I come. I stay until dawn breathes its light and night slips away. You're beautiful from head to toe, my dear love, beautiful beyond compare, absolutely flawless.

Through Christ sacrifice...
John 1:9
The Life-Light was the real thing: Every person entering Life he brings into Light. He was in the world, the world was there through him, and yet the world didn't even notice. He came to his own people, but they didn't want him. But whoever did want him, who believed he was who he claimed and would do what he said, He made to be their true selves, their child-of-God selves. These are the God-begotten, not blood-begotten, not flesh-begotten, not sex-begotten.

Remember My Identity!
Romans 9:6
Don't suppose for a moment, though, that God's Word has malfunctioned in some way or other. The problem goes back a long way. From the outset, not all Israelites of the flesh were Israelites of the spirit. It
wasn't Abraham's sperm that gave identity here, but God's promise. Remember how it was put: "Your family will be defined by Isaac"? That means that Israelite identity was never racially determined by sexual transmission, but it was God-determined by promise. Remember that promise, "When I come back next year at this time, Sarah will have a son"?


Worship
amplified version
Psalm 38:5
The cuts in my flesh stink and grow maggots because I've lived so badly. And now I'm flat on my face feeling sorry for myself morning to night. All my insides are on fire, my body is a wreck. I'm on my last legs; I've had it— my life is a vomit of groans.

Psalm 145:21
My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord; and let all flesh bless (affectionately and gratefully praise) His holy name forever and ever.

Proverbs 4:22
For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh.

Father God, numbering my days and steps only distracts me from your divine restructuring! Let me not miss your purposeful miracles. Let me not miss the small things. Let me not miss the good things you have for me!
I stand before this journey completely exposed. Baring day after day where my heart is and I am excited about the things I read. Let the things that I have studied be FLESH to my RENEWED Bones! You spoke life to the dead bones! Aren't I walking out "renewed"! Umm yeah I am! I receive the word from long ago as if it was just whispered to me now! I stand in the scripture that you are "healing and health to all there flesh"! My flesh has run my idol times, but it's done! The word above said what you are doing in my life and I just recieve it! If you'rr praying with me or reading don't you receive it too?! I mean Father I've been reading to many GOOD THINGS about who I am, how I was created, How I was called to healthiness! That's My name on that PROMISE.
That's my TOMORROW AND PRESENT attached to that abundant living!
Whatever...yeah right, that yesterday stuff is just that. That's before I knew who I was! and now there is NO EXCUSE! I go back and remind myself what I wrote on day 9 and I know I'm consistant! I can look back and see when I said you know what I see what my spine was created to do! Or what my arm was created for!
You can't tell me who I serve and how I was arranged. I know the word of GOD and it is being planted deep with in me and I will continue Father to reread so that I EAT MEAT and not baby food! I want meat to gather on my bones I want to mature I want to GROW! I want it and Imma get
Imma have it all GOD
Imma be my husband's neck, I'm gonna bond THE HOLY WAY and be his flesh of flesh! YEP I command it over myself in the Name of Jesus! I know you called me to health! That's what that scripture says so I know I'm healed no more sickness in my body! The doctor already said Im getting better..well I'm healed how about that!
So with all of that there it is! And "so what" everyone is getting married...and engaged, and having babies!I praise God for every person who has been blessed in those areas and Father Bless every union and cover them. Cover my ex's who are getting married! It's a testiment to how far you have brought me when I can see three in two weeks get enaged, and know not only did you RELEASE ME from that bond...I WONT be bringing that relationship, those habits, that attraction in my marriage, but I can REJOICE and know my husband doesn't have to compete with ANYBODY! and when I got alittle like..."God for real"? you quickly reminded me you have someone specific for me, and like I said
with that there it is!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment