Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 29- My Wrist

The Man in the Mirror Journey
is a journey of walking out of a tomb and recognizing everyday the beauty and significance of how God created us. Instead of rebounding and finding esteem in the arms of someone else, these are the step to seeing it in the arms of God


Day 29
My Wrist

Ezekiel 13:18
and say, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Woe to the women who sew magic charms on all their
wrists and make veils of various lengths for their heads in order to ensnare people. Will you ensnare the lives of my people but preserve your own?

God's Reponse
But today I am freeing you from the chains on your wrists. Come with me to Babylon, if you like, and I will look after you; but if you do not want to, then don't come. Look, the whole country lies before you; go wherever you please."

Jeremiah 30:10
"'So fear no more, Jacob, dear servant. Don't despair, Israel. Look up! I'll save you out of faraway places, I'll bring your children back from exile. Jacob will come back and find life good, safe and secure. I'll be with you. I'll save you. I'll finish off all the godless nations Among which I've scattered you, but I won't finish you off. I'll punish you, but fairly. I won't send you off with just a slap on the
wrist.'

New Reflection


Ezekiel 23:42
The sound of a carefree multitude was with her, and Sabeans were brought from the wilderness with men of the common sort, who put bracelets on their
wrists and beautiful crowns on their heads.

Ezekiel 16:8
"'I came by again and saw you, saw that you were ready for love and a lover. I took care of you, dressed you and protected you. I promised you my love and entered the covenant of marriage with you. I, God, the Master, gave my word. You became mine. I gave you a good bath, washing off all that old blood, and anointed you with aromatic oils. I dressed you in a colorful gown and put leather sandals on your feet. I gave you linen blouses and a fashionable wardrobe of expensive clothing. I adorned you with jewelry: I placed bracelets on your
wrists, fitted you out with a necklace, emerald rings, sapphire earrings, and a diamond tiara. You were provided with everything precious and beautiful: with exquisite clothes and elegant food, garnished with honey and oil. You were absolutely stunning. You were a queen! You became world-famous, a legendary beauty brought to perfection by my adornments. Decree of God, the Master.


Prayer
God!
Let the cosmos praise your wonderful ways,
the choir of holy angels sing anthems to your faithful ways!
Search high and low, scan skies and land,
you'll find nothing and no one quite like God.
The holy angels are in awe before him;
he looms immense and august over everyone around him.
God-of-the-Angel-Armies, who is like you,
powerful and faithful from every angle? Y
ou put the arrogant ocean in its place and calm its waves when they turn unruly. You gave that old hag Egypt the back of your hand,
you brushed off your enemies with a flick of your wrist.
You own the cosmos—you made everything in it,
everything from atom to archangel.
You positioned the North and South Poles;
the mountains Tabor and Hermon sing duets to you.
With your well-muscled arm and your grip of steel— nobody trifles with you! The Right and Justice are the roots of your rule;
Love and Truth are its fruits. Blessed are the people who know the passwords of praise,
who shout on parade in the bright presence of God.
Delighted, they dance all day long; they know who you are,
what you do—they can't keep it quiet! Your vibrant beauty has gotten inside us— you've been so good to us! We're walking on air! All we are and have we owe to God, Holy God of Israel, our King!

Lord God we start th prayer with the word as if its the complete access pass VIP bracelet around our wrist! We Glorify you today! We magnify you! We THANK YOU for your presence that has handcuffed to your will and to your ways! Even though I use that God, there is no forcing with you! You are gentleman! You love us and you would never force your way upon us, but thank you for inviting us into a better way of seeing our reflections! Which is the process of seeking you rather than seek the things that have continued to make us weak!

I won't give up God! I don't know what lies at the end of this,but I desire is to be whole and to be stronger and be used!

I lift up those who are still bound at the wrist! Who are still handcuffed to lust, guilt, adultery,greed, and other perversion of ourselves! We stand in the name that is above every name, and in that name and that name only do we command healing and a release! Jesus Christ you are the key that unlocks any chains! Father God you are the God who cleans us from our prison! Father you are the God that comforts us while our wounds are healing!

Prepare our wrist to carry the load that you attached to our purpose! So that it may bend effectively towards what you need and what you don't. So it can move in the direction that you have called!
We rest in your grace and your mercy today and forever! Knowing that your promise is for us if nothing else is for our salvation! So thank you!
Shami

No comments:

Post a Comment