Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 58-God's Response

The Man in the Mirror Journey
is a journey of walking out of a tomb and recognizing everyday the beauty and significance of how God created us. Instead of rebounding,re-bonding and finding esteem in the arms of someone else, these are the step to seeing it in the arms of God

Day 58
God's Response

The Diagnosis
Jeremiah 17:9
"The heart is hopelessly dark and deceitful, a puzzle that no one can figure out. But I, God, search the heart and examine the mind. I get to the heart of the human. I get to the root of things. I treat them as they really are, not as they pretend to be."

it's not my issue but maybe its yours...
Ezekiel 28:1
[ The Money Has Gone to Your Head ]
God's Message came to me, "Son of man, tell the prince of Tyre, 'This is what God, the Master, says: "'Your heart is proud, going around saying, "I'm a god. I sit on God's divine throne, ruling the sea"— You, a mere mortal, not even close to being a god, A mere mortal trying to be a god. Look, you think you're smarter than Daniel. No enigmas can stump you. Your sharp intelligence made you world-wealthy. You piled up gold and silver in your banks. You used your head well, worked good deals, made a lot of money. But the money has gone to your head, swelled your head—what a big head!

Ezekiel 44:6
"Tell this bunch of rebels, this family Israel, 'Message of God, the Master: No more of these vile obscenities, Israel, dragging irreverent and unrepentant outsiders, uncircumcised in heart and flesh, into my Sanctuary, feeding them the sacrificial offerings as if it were the food for a neighborhood picnic. With all your vile obscenities, you've broken trust with me, the solemn covenant I made with you. You haven't taken care of my holy things. You've hired out the work to foreigners who care nothing for this place, my Sanctuary. No irreverent and unrepentant aliens, uncircumcised in heart or flesh, not even the ones who live among Israelites, are to enter my Sanctuary.'

Why God must Heal
& Remove
"And I'll give them a heart to know me, God. They'll be my people and I'll be their God, for they'll have returned to me with all their hearts.

Isaiah 57:15
A Message from the high and towering God, who lives in Eternity, whose name is Holy: "I live in the high and holy places, but also with the low-spirited, the spirit-crushed, And what I do is put new spirit in them, get them up and on their feet again. For I'm not going to haul people into court endlessly, I'm not going to be angry forever. Otherwise, people would lose heart. These souls I created would tire out and give up. I was angry, good and angry, because of Israel's sins. I struck him hard and turned away in anger, while he kept at his stubborn, willful ways. When I looked again and saw what he was doing, I decided to heal him, lead him, and comfort him, creating a new language of praise for the mourners. Peace to the far-off, peace to the near-at-hand," says God— "and yes, I will heal them. But the wicked are storm-battered seas that can't quiet down. The waves stir up
garbage and mud. There's no peace," God says, "for the wicked."

Jeremiah 32:37
"'Watch for this! I will collect them from all the countries to which I will have driven them in my anger and rage and indignation. Yes, I'll bring them all back to this place and let them live here in peace. They will be my people, I will be their God. I'll make them of one mind and heart, always honoring me, so that they can live good and whole lives, they and their children after them. What's more, I'll make a covenant with them that will last forever, a covenant to stick with them no matter what, and work for their good. I'll fill their hearts with a deep respect for me so they'll not even think of turning away from me.


Surgery of the Heart
Ezekiel 11:16
"Well, tell them this, 'This is your Message from God, the Master. True, I sent you to the far country and scattered you through other lands. All the same, I've provided you a
temporary sanctuary in the countries where you've gone. I will gather you back from those countries and lands where you've been scattered and give you back the land of Israel. You'll come back and clean house, throw out all the rotten images and obscene idols.
I'll give you a new heart. I'll put a new spirit in you. I'll cut out your stone heart and replace it with a red-blooded, firm-muscled heart. Then you'll obey my statutes and be careful to obey my commands. You'll be my people! I'll be your God!

Ezekiel 18:30
"The upshot is this, Israel: I'll judge each of you according to the way you live. So turn around! Turn your backs on your rebellious living so that sin won't drag you down. Clean house. No more rebellions, please. Get a new heart! Get a new spirit! ... "Make a clean break! Live!"

Ezekiel 36:24
"'
For here's what I'm going to do:
I'm going to take you out of these countries, gather you from all over, and bring you back to your own land. I'll pour pure water over you and scrub you clean. I'll give you a new heart, put a new spirit in you. I'll remove the stone heart from your body and replace it with a heart that's God-willed, not self-willed.
I'll put my Spirit in you and make it possible for you to do
what I tell you and live by my commands.
You'll once again live in the land I gave your ancestors.
You'll be my people! I'll be your God!

Recovery
Hosea 2:14
[ To Start All Over Again ]
"And now, here's what I'm going to do: I'm going to start all over again. I'm taking her back out into the wilderness where we had our first date, and I'll court her. I'll give her bouquets of roses. I'll turn Heartbreak Valley into Acres of Hope. She'll respond like she did as a young girl, those days when she was fresh out of Egypt.


The Song in My Heart
Habakkuk 3:17
Though the cherry trees don't blossom and the strawberries don't ripen, Though the apples are worm-eaten and the wheat fields stunted, Though the sheep pens are sheepless and the cattle barns empty, I'm singing joyful praise to God. I'm turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God. Counting on God's Rule to prevail, I take heartand gain strength. I run like a deer. I feel like I'm king of the mountain! (For congregational use, with a full orchestra.)

Prayer
I thought about it and I had to recognize the enemies hand...its the same things that would PULL at my HEART STRINGS this past week. The tricks aren't new, but they are heighten
so I have come to say Thank you for allowing the attack allowing the opportunity to have my weakness exposed even more, because my game plan although is not perfect is to be stronger.
I claim victory over everything
Let all believers who walk to be better who fall into this things understand the deeper the sin...the deeper the walk back...and on the way everything that use to turn you back is GOING to come up because you GOD are reteaching us how to activate healthier coping mechanisms
and until we get it right you will let the test come...
So here is to being stronger, here's to resting upon you and only you. Here is to dealing with stress and frustration better
here's too handling disappointment from loved ones better
Here's to a healthier life :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment